I’m very pleased to announce that my latest book:
Switching to Scrum
How to Implement Scrum in your Software Development Organization
is finally available for purchase at Amazon.com!
Topics in this book include:
- Making key decisions and organizational messaging
- Utilizing existing business requirements for Scrum development
- Creating a Product Backlog, writing backlog items and managing defects
- Preparing for the first Scrum Team and project
- Initiating software development with Scrum
- Monitoring the transformation process and making adjustments
- Expanding the number of Scrum Teams
- Measuring transformation success
- Includes many templates and sample artifacts to kickstart the transformation
A Kindle edition will be coming soon.